I joined NFLS 45th Anniversary’s performance on 12th December, 2008. The performance was held at the Nanjing Great Hall of the People. I played the zither in GCA's performance.
I performed in this show because of my friends. One day, one of my friends suddenly called me. She asked me if I can play the zither or not. She told me that Only in Grade 11 needed some girls to play the zither in the NFLS 45th Anniversary’s performance. I thought a moment, and then agreed to perform. This was how I got involved in this performance.
Before the show began, we practiced hard. During lunch time and after-class time, you all could see we were practicing. We did not remember how long and how many times we practice. We from did not know each other to became good friends. During the process, I harvested the precious friendship and enjoyed the process of struggle. I felt very happy, excited and was looking forward to the performance.
In the morning of the performance day, we did not do a good job. All the people felt sad and worried. We know that we are lack of organization and cooperation, so we improve ourselves. In that afternoon, we did a great job. All the people clapped their hands for us. This was an exciting and valuable time that I will remember forever. Through this experience I knew the importance of organization﹑cooperation and team spirit, do every group project needs these skills. These tricks can make your group more efficiently and have a good relationship. More people have more strength; these skills can make sure all your group members put all their effort into the work and the whole group in good condition. The group members' abilities will be played to the extreme and the work will be finished perfectly.
Although the process of the practice was difficult and tried, I enjoyed it very much and if I have another chance I will perform with other people, too

没有评论:
发表评论